Yes ... I have an opinion

Those that know me ... seem to love me, well ... I'm pretty sure my two sons do and in all honesty, I believe I leave most everyone else somewhat baffled. It's a fine art which has taken years to perfect ... but like a fine wine ... both myself and the attitude that comes with me, are now aged to perfection. I do try to stay alert ... as the world needs more lerts and I have also learned that two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights ... make a left.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Possible 'Manslaughter' Charges

As of this morning Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, has been placed under investigation for a possible manslaughter charge, relating to the death of the popular pop star, states Murrays lawyer.

A caravan of 15 cars arrived at the office on Montgomery Road in Houston shortly after 10:20 this morning. There were more than two dozen Los Angeles police detectives, DEA agents and Houston uniformed officers. All were geared up wearing raid jackets. Following the morning raid, his attorney Ed Chernoff said a search warrant "authorized law enforcement to search for and seize items, including documents, they believed constituted evidence of the offense of manslaughter."







This statement today was the first time any mention of a criminal investigation in the case has been made. Law enforcement officials "concluded their search around 12:30pm, and left with a forensic image of a business computer hard drive and 21 documents. None of the documents taken had previously been requested by law enforcement or the L.A. Coroner's office."

No comments:

Post a Comment