Yes ... I have an opinion

Those that know me ... seem to love me, well ... I'm pretty sure my two sons do and in all honesty, I believe I leave most everyone else somewhat baffled. It's a fine art which has taken years to perfect ... but like a fine wine ... both myself and the attitude that comes with me, are now aged to perfection. I do try to stay alert ... as the world needs more lerts and I have also learned that two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights ... make a left.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jordan Chandler:

"Michael Jackson Never Touched Me"


June 29, 2009 by Richie

Michael Jacksons accuser went to the press today; he said that he could no longer live the lie and keep the secret that he has been keeping since 1993. Michael never touched him. The boy claims that his father ordered him to go and report that he had been sexually abused by the pop star on several different occasions. “It was my father’s way of saving his family from the poor house; he convinced me that it was my duty to help him make us all rich, promising me anything that I wanted for doing it.” Evan Chandler reportedly confessed.

The now young man says his biggest regret was not seeking out Michael Jackson and begging him for his forgiveness. “Now I will never be able to tell him just how truly sorry I am, I was young and just doing what I was told.” Evan realizes how much he destroyed Michael and he would do anything to take back some of the pain that his father caused.



My first reaction was to burst into tears, as an overwhelming sadness settled deep within me ... I was and always have been a staunch supporter of Michael Jackson. My gut feeling years ago when first accused was that there was an ulterior motive and that he was innocent of the charges. If this statement from Chandler is fact ... I would then ask how the hell could they do that to him. Greed ... not enough of a reason to completely and utterly destroy this man, both personally and professionally. It breaks my heart that Michael went to his grave before this young man and his cohorts revealed the truth. Unforgivable ... absolutely unforgivable.


No comments:

Post a Comment